FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Form 2021/2022 and Screening Date. Is FUNAAB post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below FUNAAB post utme screening date, FUNAAB post utme form closing date and how to apply for Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta post utme application form
FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Form 2021/2022 and Screening Date
Is FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2021 Out?
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
When Will FUNAAB Post UTME Form Be out
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME registration for screening exercise for the 2021/202 academic session start on 7th September, 2020.
How Much is FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2021
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta post UTME screening exercise.
FUNAAB Cut off Mark 2021
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for FUNAAB Post Utme is 180 for all the courses. The University of Agriculture, Abeokuta cut off mark also known as minimum score is 180 for the 2021/2022 Academic year.
FUNAAB Change of Course
All requests for or enquiries about change of course should be directed to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for some programmes or 200 for other programmes.
Courses offered in University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into FUNAAB to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRICULTURAL ADMINISTRATION
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS & FARM MANAGEMENT
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- ANIMAL PHYSIOLOGY
- ANIMAL BREEDING AND GENETICS
- ANIMAL NUTRITION:
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH SERVICES
- AQUACULTURE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP PROTECTION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- HOME ECONOMICS
- HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS:
- PASTURE AND RANGE MANAGEMENT
- PLANT BREEDING & SEED TECHNOLOGY
- PLANT PHYSIOLOGY & CROP PRODUCTION
- SOIL SCIENCE AND LAND MANAGEMENT
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGROMETEOROLOGY
Eligible candidates for FUNAAB Post UTME Screening
- Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates whose have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as the Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtainable for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results online.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- Ensure you provide accurate bio-data and academic information when filling your application form
- Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form 2021
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/), click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
FUNAAB Screening Date 2021
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta post utme Screening Date. The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and the date has not been fixed. UTME and DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
How to Check your FUNAAB Screening Date
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session who have duly registered on the University Admission Portal for Post-UTME are hereby invited to participate in the Virtual PUTME Screening Exercise Scheduled for the date above.
Applicants are to log-in to the University Admission Portal website https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/ and click on ‘My Post UTME Schedule’ to know their exact screening date, time, and also see more information.
Note: Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
FUNAAB Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2021
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has fixed the deadline for the application of FUNAAB Post Utme screening form on Friday, 9th January, 2020.
Tips to Pass FUNAAB Post UTME 2021
Everything you need to know about the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME and how to pass excellently well will be discussed in this article, and you are encouraged to leave a comment if you have questions.
FUNAAB admission aggregate is determined by JAMB score and Post-UTME score i.e.( JAMB score/8) + (Post UTME score/2). However, you must have met the O’level criteria before you can be offered admission.
Firstly, before you can be invited to write FUNAAB Post UTME 2021/2022, you must have scored at least 200 in JAMB. And a higher score like 250 and above is suitable for candidates who want to study competitive courses at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
I have discovered that candidates who fail FUNAAB Post JAMB were unaware of tips to success in the exam. And because of the level of failure, I have decided to write success tips for candidates who want to write Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post JAMB.
- The test is Paper-based against the computer-based in some universities in Nigeria
- You have 90 minutes to answer 100 questions
- You will be given a practice question during registration, and some questions out of it will come out. Expect something like 6-10 questions from the practice questions.
- The same subject combination you wrote in JAMB is the same you will write in FUNAAB PUTME
- No calculator is allowed
- You’ll be tested with 25 questions from each subject