Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2021/2022: This is to inform the Interested candidates who wish to Join the Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2021-2022 that the application form for Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) now open and commenced.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2021/2022
Do you want to apply for the ongoing Nigerian AirForce DSSC recruitment? If yes, The Nigerian AirForce DSSC has opened the registration web portal for the suitably qualified candidates to fill the position for 2021/2022 session.
This is a full application guide that will highlight the requirements for Nigerian AirForce DSSC recruitment, official Recruitment Portal, guidelines and the latest news on the Nigerian AirForce recruitment.
The Online registration portal will be open from 26 July 2021. therefore hurry up and apply ASAP.
You are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
During this time, you will be able to login to the registration portal and submit your application to be considered for Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2021 Recruitment.
There are several job positions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a university degree holder, visit Nigerian AirForce Portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
For the benefit of those who are not well versed with the function of the Nigerian AirForce, I am going to give a brief overview before I will talk on the application process.
About Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2021
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Portal 2021
Warning! This is not the official recruitment portal of Nigerian AirForce. We only offer you with all the information you need to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Note that the application form for Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2021/2022 form is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
The general public and interested candidate are hereby informed that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal for Direct Short Service Cadets is now open for applications for 2021/2022 session.
The NAF invites application from qualified graduate and postgraduate candidates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets in various professions stated below:
Available Positions & Academic Qualifications Requirement
Below are all the available positions and the necessary Academic Qualifications Requirement for application into Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 and other important updates you need to know.
You must check them properly to know the one you are applying for and their requirements.
A) Aircraft Engineering: HND/B.Eng/BSc Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
B) Armament Technology: HND/B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, BSc Industrial Chemistry, BSc Applied Mathematics, BSc Physics, HND/BSc Explosive Chemistry, BSc Rocket Science.
C) Operations: BSc/HND Statistics, Data Analyst.
D) Communication, Information and Space Technology: BSc/MSc/M.Eng/B.Eng/HND Communication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer& Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, PGD Satellite Communication, PGD Satellite Ground Station Engineering, PGD/BSc Remote Sensing, PGD/BSc Geographic Information System, PGD/BSc Rockery, PGD/BSc Astronomy, PGD/BSc Space Engineering, BSc Geography, BSc Geo-Physics, BSc Physics. Possession of professional certificates such as PHP, Python, MS Azure, CSS cert, Web App Devcer (HTML, CSS, Java Script), CNDA, MCDBA, OCA, MCSA, CEH, CHFI, CISSP, LPT, OSCP, CAIE. PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
E) Logistics: BSc/HND Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics. Possession of professional certificates such as CIPSM and CILT is required PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
F) Works and Services: BSc/HND Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Urban and Regional Planning.
G) Air Intelligence: BSc/HND Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography, Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical hacking and advantage), Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Robotic Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, Criminology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Psychology, Sociology, Intelligence and Security Studies, Peace and Conflict Resolution, History.
H) Administration: BSc Physical and Health Education, BSc/HND Hotel Management.
I) Air Provost: BSc Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, LLB, BL.
J) Public Relations: B.A/BSc/HND Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
K) Legal Services: LLB, BL.
L) Education: B.A (Ed) Fine Arts, BSc (Ed)/B Tech (Ed)/B.Ed Computer Education/Education Information Technology, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Biology, B.Tech/BSc (Ed) Technical Education, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Mathematics, B.A( Ed)/B.Ed English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Business Studies.
M) Chaplain: BSc/B.A/HND Theology Chaplain.
N) Imam: B.A Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Literature.
O) Music: B.A Music/HND Music Technology.
P) Personnel Services: BSc/HND Public Administration, Statistics.
Q) Account and Budget: BSc Accounting, Economics.
R) Medicals: MBBS,MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
(1) Medical Officer
(2) Consultant –General Surgeon
(3) Consultant –Oncologist
(4) Consultant – Pediatrics
(5) Consultant – O & G
(6) Consultant – Radiologist
(7) Consultant – Endocrinologist
(8) Consultant – Anesthetist
(9) Consultant – Internal Medicine
(10) Consultant – Ophthalmologist
(11) Consultant – ENT
(12) Consultant – Neurologist
(13) Consultant – Nephrologist
(14) Consultant – Urologist
(15) Consultant – Dental
S) Professional Allied to Medicine: Must have specialist’s qualifications or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by its specialists Council of Nigeria and possessa current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
(1) Optometrist: BSc in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered by the Optical Council of Nigeria.
(2) Radiographer: BScin Medical Imaging Science or Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
(3) Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
(4) Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.
(5) Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
(6) Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
(7) Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
(8) Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria.
(9) Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
(10) Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
(11) Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
T) Nurses –B.Sc/RN and RM (Double Qualification) Must be registered and have a current practicing license from the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council. Also hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialties listed.
(1) Oncology Nurse
(2) Dental Nurse
(3) Pediatric Nurse
(4) Anesthetist Nurse
(5) Ear, Nose and Throat Nurse
(6) Critical Care Nurse
(7) Intensive Care Nurse
(8) Trauma Nurse
(9) Disaster Nurse
(10) Peri-Operative Nurse
(11) Burns and Plastic Nurse
(12) Orthopedic Nurse
(13) Ophthalmic Nurse
(14) Cardio Pulmonary Nurse
(15) Bachelor of Nursing Science
U) Museum and Archives. BA History and BA Archeology/Anthropology.
General Requirements for the DSSC Recruitment
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
a. Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1990 are ineligible.
b. The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is1.66 metres or 5.4ft for males and 1.63metres or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Forms: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
- Presentation of Original Credentials: Successful applicants will be required tosubmit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
b. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
c. Original and Photocopy of Educational Certificates.
d. Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship Certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
e. Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate space provided in the Application Form.
- Attestation Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
a. Acknowledgement Slip.
b. Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
c. Local Government Area Attestation Form.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful.
Ready to apply, Visit https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Closing Date 2021
The Nigerian AirForce recruitment deadline has been announced too. The Application Closing Date is 30 August 2021.
Nigerian AirForce DSSC List Shortlisted Candidates 2021
The Names of the successful candidates will be published in the NF portal and on other platforms.
At the end of the recruitment, you can check your name in the list of successful candidates. Click here to check Nigerian AirForce DSSC shortlist.
Furthermore, Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Examination Date 2021
Please note: The Nigerian AirForce DSSC exam date will only be communicated if your application is successful.
A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the jobs.
Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Past Questions
You don’t need to start looking for AirForce DSSC Recruitment past questions, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical reason, human resources, business, number series, grammatical expression.
The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment.
I have compiled the Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download free of charge. Click here to download
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Salary Structure 2021.
What is the Salary Structure of the Nigerian AirForce?
The Nigerian Airforce has many ranks for its workers. And the salary structure depends on the rank. The higher your rank is, the more you are paid.
Here is an example of ranks used in the system:
- Flight sergeant
- Pilot Officer
- Flight Lieutenant
- Group Captain
- Air Marshal
There are many other ranks you can get while building a career in the air force in Nigeria. You can learn more about the rank structure if you wish to. In this post, we would like to focus on the monthly salary you can earn as an official employee.
The salary is different for commissioned and non-commissioned officers.
Nigerian Air Force Monthly Salaries.
We would like to list two groups of salaries. These are approximate numbers we have managed to find and are happy to share with you.
Salaries of Non-Commissioned Airforce Employees per month:
- Trainee – this person usually earns over 10,000 Naira
- Cadet – this person usually receives over 44,000 Naira
- Aircraft person – the average salary if over 53,000 Naira
- Lance Corporal – this person receives up to 56,000 Naira
- Corporal – this employee earns over 58,000 Naira
- Sergeant – this person’s salary is over 69,000 Naira
- Flight Sergeant – this employee gets over 87,000 Naira
- Warrant Officer – this officer receives about 102,000 Naira
- Master Warrant Officer – this employee earns over 165,000 Naira
- Air Warrant Officer – this officer is usually paid approximately 172,000 Naira
Salaries of Commissioned Airforce Officers per month:
- Pilot Officer – this employee earns over 187,000 Naira
- Flying Officer – this member’s salary is approximately 218,000 Naira
- Flight Lieutenant – this person is paid about 232,000 Naira
- Squadron Leader – this employee’s salary is over 248,000 Naira
- Wing Commander – this member is usually paid over 342,000 Naira
- Group Captain – this employee earns over 352,000 Naira
- Air Commodore – this employee’s salary is up to 678,000 Naira
- Air Vice-Marshal – this member’s salary is over 1,376,000 Naira
- Air Marshal – this employee receives over 1,486,000 Naira
- Air Chief Marshal – this rank is paid the highest salary of over 1,724,000 Naira
To get future updates on the Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2021, drop a comment below.