UNICAL Admission List PDF 2020/2021. The UNICAL 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch admission list and other things you need to know unical admission list checking portal is out.
Is UNICAL Admission List out 2020?
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) has released the names of admitted students for 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates are to check their admission status to know whether they are offered admission or not into the University.
In this article, you will learn how to check your name in the admission list and other things you need to know about admission list in unical 2020.
The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of UNICAL to know their admission status.
When is UNICAL Admission List PDF 2020/2021
The UNICAL first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd) and fourth (4th) batch admission lists is out on the official school portal of UNICAL, find more information on how to access the list and check your admission status below.
UNICAL Admission List PDF 2020/2021 Download
The List is now available for pdf. You can now check your name to know if you made it or not.
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List PDF 2020/2021
Kindly note that the UNICAL admission list is out. Follow the step outlined below to know your admission status:
There are two ways to check if you have been enlisted by University of Calabar or not.
The first step is to;
- Candidates are to log on to myunical.edu.ng with their Jamb registration number and admission checker pin to check their admission status.
- Simply click on UTME admission screening and select check admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
The admission checker cards can be purchased at the following banks:
- UMFB, University of Calabar
- Heritage Bank, Calabar Road
- Wema Bank, Murtala Muhammed H/Way
- First City Monument Bank, Calabar Road
Checking Admission Status Guidelines
E-tranzact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online option: This option gives access to purchase Admission Status Checker pin from the portal. Click Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online to purchase the Admission Status Checker pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
Email us on email@example.com for more information
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
CANDIDATES WHOSE NAMES APPEAR ON THIS LIST ARE PLEASE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT THE ADMISSION STATUS SLIP AND KEEP IT FOR SCREENING AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS. THEY SHOULD PLEASE PROCEED TO PAY THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE ON ETRANZACT PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK AND UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status or probably apply for the UNICAL Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session.
Note: If your status is ‘Not Admitted’, patiently wait for the release of subsequent admissions.
downloadfreepastquestion.com congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.