Nigerian AirForce [Airmen & Women] Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form. This is to inform the Interested candidates who wish to Join the Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2021-2022 that the application form for Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women and Non-Tradesmen/Women BMTC now open and commenced.
This is a full application guide that will highlight the requirements for Nigerian AirForce recruitment, official Recruitment Portal, guidelines and the latest news on the Nigerian AirForce recruitment.
The Online registration portal will be open from 2nd March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021. therefore hurry up and apply ASAP.
During this time, you will be able to login to the registration portal and submit your application to be considered for Nigerian AirForce BMTC 2021 Recruitment.
There are several job positions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a secondary school certificate holder or a university degree holder, visit Nigerian AirForce Portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
For the benefit of those who are not well versed with the function of the Nigerian AirForce, I am going to give a brief overview before I will talk on the application process.
About Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2021
The Nigerian Air Force, established in 1964, is a component of the Nigerian Armed Forces charged with the responsibility of safeguarding the nation‘s airspace and other responsibilities as prescribed in the NAF Act. The first constituent part of the NAF concept of operation is the Active Defence component.
Typically, air forces are responsible for gaining control of the air, carrying out strategic and tactical bombing missions, and providing support to land and naval forces often in the form of aerial reconnaissance and close air support.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Portal 2021
Warning! This is not the official recruitment portal of Nigerian AirForce. We only offer you with all the information you need to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Note that the application form for Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2021/2022 form is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
The general public and interested candidate are hereby informed that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal for airmen and airwomen is now open for applications for 2021/2022 session.
The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021.
1.) Non-Tradesmen / Women Recruitment – BMTC 2021
2.) Communication and Information Systems (Tradesmen / Women)
3.) Nursing and Allied Medicine Officer (Tradesmen / Women)
4.) Air Traffic Services Officer (Tradesmen / Women)
5.) Engineering Technician (Tradesmen / Women)
6.) Language Officer (Tradesmen / Women)
6.) Language Officer (Tradesmen / Women)
8.) Psychologist / Sociologist / Security Studies Officer (Tradesmen / Women)
9.) Administration /Logistics Officer (Tradesmen / Women)
10.) Educationist (Tradesmen / Women)
11.) Works / Services Personnel (Tradesmen / Women)
12.) Catering Personnel (Tradesmen / Women)
13.) Legal Clerk (Tradesmen / Women)
14.) Public Relations / Info Officer (Tradesmen / Women)
15.) Civil and Environmental Engineer (Tradesmen / Women)
16.) Electrician (Tradesmen / Women)
17.) Music Officer (Tradesmen / Women)
18.) Assistant Chaplain (Tradesmen / Women)
19.) Assistant Imam (Tradesmen / Women)
20.) Driver / Mechanic (Tradesmen / Women)
21.) Sports Official (Tradesmen / Women)
NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2021)
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021
All the application is done online.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful.
Ready to apply, Visit https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Closing Date 2021
The Nigerian AirForce recruitment deadline has been announced too. The Application Closing Date is 30 March, 2021.
- Online Registration Starts on 2nd March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2nd March 2021 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Salary Structure 2021.
What is the Salary Structure of the Nigerian AirForce?
The Nigerian Airforce has many ranks for its workers. And the salary structure depends on the rank. The higher your rank is, the more you are paid.
Here is an example of ranks used in the system:
- Flight sergeant
- Pilot Officer
- Flight Lieutenant
- Group Captain
- Air Marshal
There are many other ranks you can get while building a career in the air force in Nigeria. You can learn more about the rank structure if you wish to. In this post, we would like to focus on the monthly salary you can earn as an official employee.
The salary is different for commissioned and non-commissioned officers.
Nigerian Air Force Monthly Salaries.
We would like to list two groups of salaries. These are approximate numbers we have managed to find and are happy to share with you.
Salaries of Non-Commissioned Airforce Employees per month:
- Trainee – this person usually earns over 10,000 Naira
- Cadet – this person usually receives over 44,000 Naira
- Aircraft person – the average salary if over 53,000 Naira
- Lance Corporal – this person receives up to 56,000 Naira
- Corporal – this employee earns over 58,000 Naira
- Sergeant – this person’s salary is over 69,000 Naira
- Flight Sergeant – this employee gets over 87,000 Naira
- Warrant Officer – this officer receives about 102,000 Naira
- Master Warrant Officer – this employee earns over 165,000 Naira
- Air Warrant Officer – this officer is usually paid approximately 172,000 Naira
Salaries of Commissioned Airforce Officers per month:
- Pilot Officer – this employee earns over 187,000 Naira
- Flying Officer – this member’s salary is approximately 218,000 Naira
- Flight Lieutenant – this person is paid about 232,000 Naira
- Squadron Leader – this employee’s salary is over 248,000 Naira
- Wing Commander – this member is usually paid over 342,000 Naira
- Group Captain – this employee earns over 352,000 Naira
- Air Commodore – this employee’s salary is up to 678,000 Naira
- Air Vice-Marshal – this member’s salary is over 1,376,000 Naira
- Air Marshal – this employee receives over 1,486,000 Naira
- Air Chief Marshal – this rank is paid the highest salary of over 1,724,000 Naira