NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form is Out – Apply Here Below is nddc recruitment portal, nddc recruitment application form and how to apply for nddc recruitment 2021.
NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022. Is NDDC Recruitment Form Out, Below is nddc recruitment portal, nddc recruitment application form and how to apply for nddc recruitment 2021.Is NDDC Recruitment Form 2021 Out
Do you wish to know if Niger Delta Development Commission is currently recruiting? If yes, See how to apply for nddc recruitment for 2021/2022 in Nigeria.
There are several job positions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a secondary school certificate holder or a university degree holder, visit nddc recruitment portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
This update is meant to guide applicants who wish to join the NDDC 2021 Recruitment Exercise. Below you will see nddc recruitment portal and how to apply for Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment, requirements and others nddc recruitment news right here for free.
Note that the application form for Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment 2021/2022 is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
For the benefit of those who are not well versed with the function of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), I am going to give a brief overview before I will talk on the application process.
About NDDC Recruitment 2021
NDDC was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even, and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative, and politically peaceful.
The NDDC Mandate:
- Formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Niger Delta area.
- Conception, planning, and implementation, in accordance with set rules and regulations, of projects and programs for sustainable development of the Niger Delta area in the field of transportation including roads, jetties and waterways, health, employment, industrialization, agriculture and fisheries, housing and urban development, water supply, electricity, and telecommunications.
- Surveying the Niger Delta in order to ascertain measures necessary to promote its physical and socio-economic development.
- Preparing master plans and schemes designed to promote the physical development of the Niger Delta region and the estimation of the member states of the Commission.
- Implementation of all the measures approved for the development of the Niger Delta region by the Federal Government and the states of the Commission.
- Identify factors inhibiting the development of the Niger Delta region and assisting the member states in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure sound and efficient management of the resources of the Niger Delta region.
- Assessing and reporting on any project being funded or carried out in the region by oil and gas companies and any other company, including non-governmental organizations, as well as ensuring that funds released for such projects are properly utilized.
- Tackling ecological and environmental problems that arise from the exploration of oil mineral in the Niger Delta region and advising the Federal Government and the member states on the prevention and control of oil spillages, gas flaring, and environmental pollution.
- Liaising with the various oil mineral and gas prospecting and producing companies on all matters of pollution, prevention, and control.
- Executing such other works and performing such other functions, which in the option of the Commission are required for the sustainable development of the Niger Delta region and its people.
NDDC Recruitment Portal 2021
Warning!downloadfreepastquestion.com is not the official recruitment portal of NDDC form 2021. We published NDDC Recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
The official portal remains www.nddc.gov.ng
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
(1) Admin Assistant ii (SGL 04)
(2) Internal Security Assistant (SGL 04)
- Candidates must possess a minimum of four (4) credits including English Language in the West African School Certificate (WASC) / Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) / General Certificate Of Education (O/L) at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings.
- Must be computer Literate.
NDDC GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Canditates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Preference will be given to candidates that are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the NDDC website, www.nddc.gov.ng and apply for the positions online.
- Posession of security experience for those applying for the position of Security Assistant would be an added advantage.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination.
How To Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2021
The mode of application submission is online, applicants should visit NDDC official website/portal on (www.nddc.gov.ng) to access our recruitment portal and apply for any of our existing job vacancies.
NDDC Recruitment Closing Date 2021
The Recruitment Form for NDDC is not out yet. This post is to serve as a guide on how to apply once it’s released.
NDDC Salary Structure and Allowances 2021
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) salary scale is the main focus of our article today.
A lot of readers have sent us queries regarding the salaries of NDDC workers.
Today, we have decided to respond to these queries regarding the salaries of workers in Niger Delta Development Commission.
Currently, the latest salary structure for NDDC has not yet been published online.
But from previous reports, NDDC staff earns an average salary stated below:
- Computer Operator – 82k Per Month
- Secretary – 29k Per Month
- Excavator Operator – 95k Per Month
- Accountant – 285k Per Month
That’s roughly from the estimations we received from the board.
With time, more information concerning the updated salary will be updated soon.
If you need more information on NDDC salary structure, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Remember that the NDDC Recruitment 2021 job is very competitive now and they only select candidate with the highest scores in the qualifying examination. So, I recommend you to Download this NDDC Recruitment Pas Questions and Answers to read for the exam. This past questions will help you to know the nature of the exam.