Kogi State University – KSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 and Screening Date is Out. Is ksu post utme form on sale, Below KSU post utme screening exam date, KSU post utme form 2021 closing date and how to buy kogi state university post utme application form.
Kogi State University – KSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 and Screening Date is Out
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University (now Prince Abubakar Audu University – PAAU), Anyigba, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, that the admission screening exercise has commence.
when Will KSU Post UTME Form Be out
Kogi State University Registration for the Screening Exercise start on Monday 10th August, 2020 and close on Sunday, 6th September, 2020 at midnight.
The admission screening exercise will take place between Monday, 14th to Friday 19th September, 2020 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
How Much is KSU Post UTME Form 2021
All Eligible candidates are required to make a payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
KSU Post UTME Cut off Mark
To be eligible to write KSU post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have Score of 160 and above.
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into KSU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME SCIENCE
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- ISLAMIC/SHARIA LAW
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- THEATRE ARTS
Eligible Candidates For KSU Post UTME Screening 2021
Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160.
Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
Diploma must be in the course applied
UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration). Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2021
Below are the guides to follow to apply for Kogi State University Anyigba Post UTME screening exercise:
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http:/www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- KSU Screening Exam Date
KSU Screening Exam Date
- Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
- Candidates awaiting 2021 WAEC and NECO examination, should note that their Post-UTME screening exercise will come Immediately after the WAEC examination.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
KSU Post UTME Form Closing Date 2021
When will KSU post utme form close. The management of the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) has fixed the deadline for the application of KSU Post Utme screening form 6th September, 2020
Free DOWNLOAD PAST QUESTIONS Of School Of Nursing Past Questions Are Available Below For Downloads. The Material Below Will Help You To Pass Entrance Exams.