Download Free Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for 2021 Recruitment aptitude test. This guide covers how to get Air force Recruitment exam Past Question.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions Nigerian Airforce (NAF) has set in the past.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written Air force Exams in the past.
Based on Nigerian Airforce Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 60 minutes.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Who ruled as a military ruler the longest
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for an Nigerian Airforce aptitude test. Those that got employment into Nigerian AirForce are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategise on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through Nigerian Airforce past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for Nigerian Airforce final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing Nigerian Airforce answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the Nigerian Airforce you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the Nigerian Airforce website. You must be able to channel your answers during the Nigerian Airforce aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
We have take time to compiled this Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
The cost of the newly updated Nigerian AirForce Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
Nigerian Air Force Sample Questions from Previous Years.
- Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
- The following are domestic birds except
- A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
(a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
(b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
(c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
(d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k
- A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
- A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
- The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called __
- Abuja officially replaced Lagos as capital of Nigeria in __
- The highest court in Nigeria is the _
(a) Federal High Court
(b) Supreme Court
(c) Federal Court
(d) Sharia Court
- The rotation of the earth on its axis causes?
(a) Autumn and Winter
(b) Wet and dry seasons
(c) Summer and water
(d) Dawn and Twilight
- The earth is the _
(a) Closest planet to the sun
(b) 2nd closest to the sun
(c) 3rd closest to the sun
(d) 4th closest to the sun
- Naira is to Nigeria as __ is to India
- Collection of different human organs working as a unit is referred to as _
- A body of shallow sea water or brackish water separated from the sea by some form of bamer is called _
(a) Nile’s Valley
How to Get the Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Past Questions PDF
- Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name:Anietie Okon Etim
Bank: UBA Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie Okon via Text or WhatsApp 08121865725..
100% guaranteed. We will send your Nigerian Airforce Past Question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.