Download free School of Psychiatric Nursing Calabar Past Questions and Answers PDF For 2020/2021. The School of Psychiatric Nursing Calabar entrance examination past question contain previous years questions with answers.
This Federal School of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Calabar past questions for examination are available in PDF format. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
Samples of FCT School of Nursing Past Questions
(1) Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(c) Iron Calcium
(2) The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(b) Addition Condensation
(d) Polymerization Double decomposition
(3) By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(b) Sand Lead nitrat
(4) The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(5) Nigeria‘s newest state to be categorized as Oil producing state is
FCT School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
We have took time to compile this past questions with answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
The cost of this newly updated Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 only for all departments for four subject’s combination which are;.
Use of English
How to Get School of Psychiatric Nursing Calabar Past Questions PDF
- Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name:Anietie Okon Etim
Bank: UBA Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie Okon via Text or WhatsApp 08121865725..
100% guaranteed. We will send your School of Psychiatric Nursing Calabar Past question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.