Download Free Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences and Technology Past Questions and Answers PDF. The SICHST past question contain previous years questions with answers.
This guide covers how to get SICHST Past Questions and Answers pdf for the following programs:
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNITY HEALTH SCIENCES (SCHS)
- SCHOOL OF DENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF GENERAL HEALTH SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF GENERAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
- Kindly check out the samples of the SICHST past questions below, and how to get the complete study pack now.
Through Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences and Technology Past Questions and Answers guide, you’ll see how to Download in PDF straight to your Mobile phone device.
The past questions and answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past SICHST Entrance examination.
We’d like to remind you that steady practice of SICHST past questions will help you in understanding how SICHST set their Entrance examination.
SICHST Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers From Previous Years
- Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(a) Sodium (b) Magnesium (c) Iron
(d) Calcium (e) Copper.
- The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(a) Substitution (b) Addition
(c) Condensation (d) Polymerization
(e) Double decomposition.
- By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate (b) Sand
(c) Lead nitrat (d) Glucose (e) Starch
- Which of the following substances are all made by the process polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine and ethanol
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber
(d) Soap and butane
(e) Margarines and nylon
- The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(a) +7 (b) +5 (c) +3 (d) +2 (e) +1
- The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
(a)N2O2 (b)NO (c)NO2 (d)N2O (e)N2O2
- Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colourless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odour from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless
- Which of the following metals is least reactive?
(a)Pb (b)Sn (c)Hg (d)Au (e)Na
- The purest form of iron which contains only 0.1% carbon is :
(b)Wrought Iron (c)Cast iron
(d) Iron pyrite
If you need the complete full pages PDF study pack of SICHST Past Questions today, then (Price is N2,000) for four subject’s combination which are;.
Use of English
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any SICHST Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
You can call us to confirm before purchasing via 07085608069
How to Get SICHST Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name:Anietie Okon Etim
Bank: UBA Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie Okon via Text or WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences and Technology Past question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.